How to order our handmade fabric products
You can contact us by telephone or email to discuss your requirements but here is the general procedure for ordering. Once you have decided on your model, choice of fabric and we have given you a quotation:
Please contact us to make a payment for a deposit for 20% of the order value.
This can either be made by:
1. Credit Card/Visa Debit Card (please telephone us)
2. Forward a cheque to us payable to West Midlands Upholstery Ltd
3. Direct into our bank account - please contact us for account details
4. Cash is acceptable but must be paid at our premises (do not post cash)
You can pay for your goods in full prior to delivery if you wish, using one of the above methods.
We will acknowledge your order in writing and confirm receipt of your deposit.
We will request the balance from you which can be paid as follows: *
1. Credit Card/Visa Debit Card prior to delivery
2. Building Society Cheque or Bankers Draft on delivery *
3. Personal cheque prior to delivery
4. Direct into our bank account prior to delivery - please contact us for account details.
5. Cash on delivery *
* For some areas, it may be necessary for us to use an outside courier. If this is the case, payment will be required in full prior to delivery, as our couriers will not accept payment on our behalf. Should this be of any concern to you, we are flexible and can discuss options with you.
We or our couriers will contact you by telephone prior to delivery to advise of a delivery date and approximate time. We advise you not to arrange disposal of your old suite until you have heard from us, or if you do, please ensure that you have something comfortable to sit on whilst waiting for your new suite! An after-care leaflet will be supplied with your goods.
All that is left to do is then sit back and enjoy your product!